OF THE KOREA PRESBYTERIAN MISSION IN THAILAND (KPM-THAILAND)
The Korea Presbyterian Mission in Thailand was founded in December 27, 1979 by Rev. Seung Hoi Chung, who is a missionary of the General Assembly of Presbyterian Church in Korea in order to Evangelize Thailand and establish local Churches according to the pattern set forth in the New Testament.
The General Assembly of Presbyterian Church in Korea (PCK) was quickened in 1884 when the missionaries sent by the Presbyterian Church in America Began to evangelize for the first time in Korea and was organized in 1912 to send some missionaries to China then to Thailand in 1956
This General Assembly has tried to carry out the commission of Christ wherever they may be found.
ARTICLE 1. NAME
The name of this organization shall be THE KOREA PRESBYTERIAN MISSION IN THAILAND(KPM-THAILAND) called in Thai and sill use this seal
ARTICLE 2. PURPOSE
The purpose of this organization shall have to carry out the great commission of our Lord Jesus Christ to evangelize world, establish local churches according to the pattern set forth in the New Testament and accomplish the urgent task of winning souls to Christ wherever they may be found in Thailand .
ARTICLE 3. DOCTRINAL STATEMENT
The following statement of faith shall be the brief doctrinal statement of this organization acknowledged by the General Assembly of Presbyterian Church in Korea :-
(1) the Apostles' Creed
(2) the Westminster Confession of faith
(3) the Westminster shorter & longer Catechism
(4) 12 Creed of PCK
ARTICLE 4. ORGANIZATION
1) The Administration of this organization consists of President, Vice President(Director), secretary, Treasurer and Co-ordinator and is Administrated by The Director.
2) We have some advisors in this organization.
3) We establish six branches- Bangkok , Middle (Central), Northern, Eastern, Southern and Tribal branch- in Thailand
4) In order to carry out our purpose, we have some committees-Executive committee, Finance committee, Education & Training committee, Property management committee, Evangelism & church planting committee and Social & Medical service committee.
ARTICLE 5. MEMBERSHIP
1) We have two kinds of membership in this organization a regular member and a co-operative member.
2) A regular member is a missionary sent by the General Assembly of Presbyterian Church in Korea to Thailand and has finished the prescribed formalities.
3) A co-operative member is that a missionary sent by the other christian religious body or belonged to the other mission organization and has finished the prescribed formalities to join together according to the policy of this mission.
ARTICLE 6. CONVENTION
1) Council of Missionaries & Churches
This meeting shall be called by the President four times a year and the final meeting shall be called the Annual General meeting when the general affairs of the administration of this mission shall be discussed.
2) Administration Meeting
The Director is to control the general affairs and to be entrusted by the Council of Missionaries and Churches and may be called by Director if necessary.
3) Standing committees Meeting
This meeting may be called be President or chairman of committee if necessary.
ARTICLE 7. AMENDMENTS
1) This constitution may be amended by a two-thirds vote of the members present at Annual General Meeting.
2) This constitution to be administrated according to the Rules of Mission administration by The Director.
3) This constitution was first amended of December 31,1984 .